- The tax resulting from a tax audit will be due even if the company has tax losses;
- Not paying the company’s taxes in advance will get expensive;
- There will be a minimum salary requirement for directors;
- Investing excess liquidities in stock, hoping for a tax exempt capital gain, will be futile: the capital gain will be liable to tax;
- Provisions for future risks and charges will be restricted;
- Deduction of car expenses will be further reduced;
- Rent can be charged with VAT and that can help reduce the cost of the rent.
Tax Partner | Crowe Horwath - Vanhuynegem Associates
Marc Verbeek is a Tax Partner currently working for Crowe Horwath Vanhuynegem Associates in Belgium, prior to this he worked at the Belgian Ministry of Finance, before moving on to spend 26 years with BDO. Marc is a certified tax consultant. His expertise includes (international) corporate tax advice, international employment tax, corporate tax compliance, rulings and litigation.
Managing Partner | ERYV sprl
Eric is a Chartered Accountant & Tax Adviser (IEC) He specialized in taxation of cross border income for individuals (expats & inpats). He helps with filing individuals tax returns (resident & non-resident) and advises on special questions (contractors taxation, inheritance and wealth taxation in an international mobility background, EU civil servants taxation, ...) He also helps small companies and associations with their accounting and tax duties (setup, registration and closing of companies; bookkeeping, VAT return filing, yearly accounts setup, corporate reports, corporate tax return, various tax questions) He is himself member of the board of several non-profit associations.