The vote on the 23rd of June set the wheels in motion for Britain to leave the European Union. The impact it has had so far on Real Estate has been relatively minor, however this could change rapidly depending on the course of events. Join us for an interactive seminar where we will explore and assess the impact of Brexit on Real Estate and what it will mean for property values in the coming months and years.
• Effects of Brexit so far on Commercial & Residential Real Estate in UK and Belgium
• Where do we currently stand
• Potential Brexit scenarios and their respective impact
• Will London HQ’s move to mainland Europe
• The future of European Real Estate
You should attend this seminar if you…
• Own a property (residential or commercial – Belgium or UK)
• Are a business manager/owner
• Are part of Pan-European/International company
James is a Partner in the firm, he joined Knight Frank in 2007 as head of Central London Research, was promoted to head of Commercial Research in 2010, and then Chief Economist in 2014. James is responsible for Knight Frank's macro-economic outlook, develops thought leadership initiatives, and is editor of the Global Cities report, an annual study of real estate trends in 25 leading business centres.
Managing Director - Partner | Knight Frank
Filip Derijck is Managing Director of the Knight Frank Brussels office and global equity partner. Filip joined Knight Frank in 1998 and has worked across all sectors of the real estate industry giving him unparalleled insight into the market. He has led key agency and investment transactions throughout Belgium, representing clients across the globe.