At this exclusive business lunch hosted at the Magritte Museum, British and Belgian businesses and cities will discuss the relationships needed to develop future cities. IBM will share business best practices, whilst high-level representatives of the cities of Sunderland, Antwerp, and Gent will give individual accounts of how they have each worked with businesses to make their cities smarter.
Topics addressed will include:
- What are the most important elements for cities to grow increasingly smarter?
- How can and should businesses contribute to the development of future cities?
- What are the opportunities that emerge for business from working together with smarter cities?
You should attend this event if:
- You are looking for opportunities and insights on how your organisation can work closer together with cities
- You are (or would like to become) involved in business-city partnerships
- You would like to meet fellow smart city experts and share experiences
- You have a general interest in learning more about the development of future cities
- Jacob Dencik, Senior Managing Consultant, IBM Business Analytics & Strategy
- Councillor Paul Watson, Leader, Sunderland City Council
- Rob Van De Velde, Alderman for City Development, City of Antwerp
- Bart Rosseau, Data and Information Management, City of Ghent / Chair, Open Data Working Group, Eurocities