Real Estate markets touch and affect businesses throughout the world. As the markets change, however, new opportunities and threats present themselves. Join us for an interactive seminar where trends and opportunities in Real Estate will be explained and analysed, as well as have all your questions on property answered. The seminar will also analyse how the ways of working in different industries have changed, where they are now and in which direction they are heading.
- Overview of the Brussels office market
- Why real estate is important for businesses
- The risks in real estate for businesses (leases)
- Factors affecting leases
- Things to consider when looking for new office space
- Responsible for your companies office needs
- Are looking for new office space
- Are re-negotiating your current lease
- Would like to buy or invest in commercial real estate
- Would like to know more about the Brussels office market
Founded in the UK in 1896, Knight Frank is the world's leading independent real estate consultancy, supported by a global network operating across the world's commercial and residential property hubs, our specialists capitalise on robust market research and cutting-edge technology. Active in Belgium since 1973, our activities focus primarily on agency consultancy work and investment.
Knight Frank stands for the highest standards of quality and integrity in property transaction, management and advisory services. Our reputation for uncompromising professionalism in everything we do is earned, day in and day out, serving our clients and earning their trust.
Managing Director - Partner | Knight Frank
Filip Derijck is Managing Director of the Knight Frank Brussels office and global equity partner. Filip joined Knight Frank in 1998 and has worked across all sectors of the real estate industry giving him unparalleled insight into the market. He has led key agency and investment transactions throughout Belgium, representing clients across the globe.