Vlerick Business School’s online Strategy programme starts with a practical framework that helps you to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your company. You then reflect on how well your unit is aligned to the company's strategy - and how your own projects and actions contribute to delivering it. When you've completed the programme, you will be able to identify strategic innovations that will keep your organisation ahead of the game.
After completing this online programme, you’ll be able to:
- Explain your organisation's strategy to the wider business
- Identify the actions needed to be executed
- Prioritise and plan projects that link directly to your strategy
- Turn market insight into opportunities for strategic innovation
- Assess different options and recommend strategic initiatives