What you will learn:
This practical training will give you a set of skills that will allow you to:
- Improve the efficiency of your business,
- Make objective decisions based on well formulated spreadsheets,
- Create clear sections that summarise the results of your past/future business activities,
- Learn skills, tools from Excel that you did not know were there.
Come along to this session if you want to:
- Improve the structure of your own worksheets.
- Use more of Excel's functionalities, eliminating manual calculations.
- Gain time.
- Reduce errors.
Each training has limited seats available to ensure an impactful learning outcome for each participant. Upon registration, the trainer may contact the registrants by email for a pre-assessment survey.
Independent Project Manager | ARSIMA Projects sprl/bvba
Martin Van Wunnik offers trainings, seminars and workshops on topics like Excel, finance and consolidated accounts. He is the dedicated financial workshop trainer for the startup boostcamp programs at Microsoft Innovation Center in Brussels. Furthermore since 2008 he organized and spoke at several events organised by his own community (Finance for Startups) and multiple other organisations (Impulse, Betagroup, BigData, SIRRIS/Agoria, Startup Weekend, Solvay Business School, etc…). Martin is part time writer/editor for the Belgian FD (Financial Director) Magazine and became manager of VAN WUNNIK Partners in 2015. Many of Martin’s presentations and published articles can be found for free on www.slideshare.net/MvanWunnik, while those especially for startups are on-line at www.slideshare.net/financecoach24 .