This is an interactive, experiential and hands-on workshop to explore how you can impact people through your communication style. Find out how to tune in to people and achieve results by getting the communication right.
Objectives of this workshop:
- Become aware of your natural communication style
- Learn how to switch frequencies to get your message across
- Learn how communication can lead to conflict
Participants of our previous trainings run by Christine said:
- “Good learning and discussions in a pragmatic and dynamic way” “The workshop on engaging people was engaging in itself” Feb 2015
- “Interactivity and sharing of experience, the atmosphere and a positive and constructive mind-set” June 2016
With Christine Reijnders from The Leadership Trust
Leadership Development Consultant | Leadership Trust Training & Development Ltd
Christine is working for Leadership Trust as a Leadership Development Consultant for the Belgian market, Associate Course Director, Facilitator and Executive Coach. Besides running her own business in coaching and training, she is a Visiting Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges. She has more than 25 years management experience in business of which mostly in international sales management. Her interest is in better performance of the organisation through authentic leadership and effective communication. Her expertise lies in trading commodities, FMCG and services such as tourism industry and information services. Having worked in smaller sized companies she has an all-round knowledge of different aspects of the business. She speaks several languages with Dutch as her native tongue. Transactional analysis in organisational work is one of the approaches she has completed her training in and in which she continues further specialisation.