Join the British Chamber and the international business community for a special event with Prime Minister Charles Michel as we say #Yes2Belgium as a place to invest and do business.
After a short speech by the Prime Minister, there will be a panel discussion with CEOs and other high-level executives of companies with major investments and a significant presence in Belgium, followed by a seated dinner and a networking dessert. Please click here to register!
- Charles Michel, Prime Minister of Belgium
- Per Allmer, President Western Europe, Middle East and Africa, Bombardier Transportation
- Corrado Sciolla, CEO Europe & Global Telecom Markets, BT
- Mark Hutchinson, CEO Europe, GE
- Richard Blackburn, Regional President, Europe, Japan, ANZ, Global Innovative Pharma, Pfizer
- Johan van Zyl, President & CEO, Toyota Motor Europe
4:30 p.m.: Registration and Cocktail Reception
5:45 p.m.: Speech by Prime Minister Charles Michel
6:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion
7:00 p.m.: Dinner
9:00 p.m.: Networking Dessert and Coffee
10:30 p.m.: End of Evening
- Venue: Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel, Avenue Louise 71, 1050 Brussels
- Dress code: Business Attire
- Parking: Included, courtesy of Interparking
- Please click here to register!
- Important - for British Chamber members: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code to complete your registration at the special membership rate
- Registration and cancellation deadline: 8 June 2016