British Chamber Networking Partners receive visibility at six of our most high profile events as well as on our website and in our offices. A Networking Partnership with the British Chamber guarantees maximum brand exposure amongst our diverse and international business audience in Belgium for a full year.
Networking Partnerships a strictly restricted to four partners.
Networking Partners receive one year of partnership with the British Chamber including visibility at our five free networking cocktails (New Year, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Christmas) as well as our annual Christmas Lunch.
Our Networking Partnership package includes:
- Visibility at our five free members cocktails and our British Chamber Christmas Lunch. This includes banner(s) and promotional material at the events, as well as your logo on all material related to the events.
- Your logo on the home page of the British Chamber website – linked to your company website.
- Visibility at our office as part of a rolling presentation shown in our reception (around 4000 people per year come through our office).
- Lead sponsorship of one of the five networking cocktails (you may choose which cocktail, subject to availability). This event can be organised at a venue of your choice and the details will be agreed between the lead sponsor and the British Chamber.
- Four top banners in the weekly calendar email – sent to over 1500 contacts with +/-20% click rate (dates to be picked upon availability).
- One advertorial in the quarterly E-ssentials – the British Chamber newsletter – sent to 2000+ emails +/-15% click rate (dates to be agreed with the Chamber, based upon availability).
- A full page, colour advertisement in our Membership Directory.
€4750 excluding VAT for one year of visibility including all of the items mentioned above.