The British Chamber is a platform for business development. The Chamber supports established and growing companies by connecting them to the right people and through a range of business events and services.
The Chamber gives you access to:
- A friendly and welcoming environment which facilitates new business connections.
- Regular events on global business issues with senior business people and government figures.
- A variety of informal networking opportunities through an annual calendar of high profile and smaller scale events in collaboration with our networking partners.
- Information and training on practical business issues through a series of business-related workshops and seminars, organised by our Training Skills for Business task force; Tax, Finance and Legal task force; and Sustainability and Shared Values task force.
- Personalised advice on how to get the most out of the Chamber's extensive and diverse network and use the platform to profile and promote your business.
- Business development and promotional opportunities for B2B and B2C firms.
- Meeting facilities and virtual office services.