Tax, Finance and Legal
The task forces covers the following issues:
- Practical issues for doing business in Belgium
- Corporate bilateral issues
- Referral advice for businesses
- Contacts with Belgian institutions, possibly jointly with other chambers
The main responsibilities of the task force are:
- Development and support for the implementation of actions to ensure the chamber members interests are conveyed to the appropriate Belgian institution
- Becoming a preferred channel of information for the Belgian authorities to the members
- Monitoring member needs and satisfaction
- Ensuring effective communication with members
- Communication with other committees (EU, BNG, T&I)
- Development of communications materials as required supporting the above.
- Co-ordination with other chambers where it is felt that the combined weight would be more effective.
Members of the task force
Members of the task force are drawn from member companies. They are appointed on the basis of their relevant expertise and are expected to contribute and support the chamber team through advice and practical assistance.
Chair: Marc Quaghebeur, De Boeck Van Laere & Partners
Current members are: De Boeck Van Laere & Partners, The Fry Group Belgium, BDO, ING, White & Case, Eryv, PwC, BNP Paribas Fortis
Want to get involved with this task force? Get in touch with James