The Food, Health and Consumers task force aims to cover a variety of cross-cutting policy areas. These include agriculture, food security and sustainability, production and consumption, health and well-being along the whole value chain, and engages with policy and business experts from across these fields.
Examples of the types of issues that are addressed by this task force include:
- The Priorities of DG SANTE
- Food and Health Priorities of the ENVI Committee
- EU Action on Non-Communicable Diseases
- Food Waste
- Food labelling: Country of Origin?
- Food and Feed Safety, Innovation
- TTIP and the consumer
Is your company interested in food and health? Want to keep up-to-date with related legislative activities, then join the next task force briefing and meeting of the team to discuss what your upcoming priorities are.